Thursday, February 3, 2011

Script 1 : FEED IN 60 SECONDS



After reading it you will better understand. This is a short script my classmates and I wrote in 15 minutes to advertise for one of the main "hang outs" based in the story.



Alex: Hey fellow units! Come catch some low grav with me at the Ricochet Lounge. Where the slamsuits are killer and the juice is always floating. Come before the sun gets set and you'll get Richochet Lounge bargain banners all night. You don't want to miss it.


Bethany: Hey, Calista here...last time I was at the lounge it was meg cheap and meg brag. I met my boyfriend there last weekend, and we're still together so...

Jaime: Yea. The boys are meg hott so If you're looking for someone hott to meet, fly up to the moon, but bring your crash helmets unettes...some of the boys slam way hard.

Bethany: Oh... and no riot wear. That's so last weekend.

Alex: Just follow the mass of people when you get to the moon. The lounge is between the Wheatherbe and Crotch and the Hault and Buy. Meg close to the hotel, too.

Jaime: "GET YOUR INFLATABLE SWEATERS WHILE THEY LAST AT BIG Z, WE'LL ONLY HAVE THEM FOR THE NEXT 5 MINUTES! IMMEDIATE SHIPPING AVAILABLE..."

Bethany: Sorry... my feed is on overload with banner bargains right now, gotta go! See you tonight at Ricochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment